Elder Webster

Elder Webster

Thursday, November 10, 2011

November 3, 2011


November 3, 2011

This week wasn’t the best week Spanish is frustrating, we have a sister in our district that just knows so much more than the rest of us. We teach practice lessons to a fake investigator everyday and its just embarrassing because we can barley speak any Spanish. During my physical exercise time I either play basketball with most of the other elders, or I play ping pong with my companion. He is kind of a big kid so he doesn’t like to play basketball. I love my time here, the days go by so fast but it also feels like I have been here for an eternity. 

Fun news is that president D Todd Christofferson is coming to speak to us.
I have learned so much mom I love it. I feel the spirit and I feel your love everyday when times get hard. I feel Brennan helps me too.

Dad I’ve been way great. Sorry I meant to say I’m a district leader. I wish I could’ve been at Tanner’s farewell. Tanner and I have a special friendship because we’ve both shared personal stories. He talked about his dad, and I talked about Brennan.

Dad I appreciate the great example you’ve been to me. I appreciate having a great priesthood holder in the home. You’ve taught me a lot about hard work. 

Stephen thanks for setting a good example for me on going on a mission. I really appreciate that. I miss your sense of humor!

I am writing a letter today so well see how long it gets there. They say airmail is the best way to get mail here. Whatever that means K love you guys

No comments:

Post a Comment