Elder Webster

Elder Webster

Monday, August 13, 2012

August 13, 2012


August 13, 2012

Hey family, how is everyone? This week was probably the most tiring but most rewarding week of my mission. We had three of our investigators come to church. It truly was a miracle for this to happen. We felt prompted to ask if our land lord if he could help us out, If we could go pick them up in his van. He said he’d love too. We went Sunday and we picked up Pablo and his 4 little girls. and Rosa who’s mom is a member. They all had a great time at church. We have seen great changes with Pablo and with his girls. Before he had doubts about everything and was not living a great life. But all because we challenged him to read the Book of Mormon and pray about it, he’s changed. He says he feels good while reading it and that it truly teaches the doctrine of Christ. I have a great testimony now about the power of the Book of Mormon and how it changes lives. It’s even changed the lives of his little girls. Before, they were all little brats. That’s the truth. Now they are better, they don’t hit, they don’t scream, and their reverent during prayers. It’s just a great feeling to see people change. Pablo has a baptismal date for the 25th of August. We are working hard so he and his oldest daughter can be baptized. It really was a great week. We worked really hard, we prayed a lot together that we could have this miracle happen… to get these people to church.

Right now I’m just studying how I can fulfill those promises that were given to me in my missionary blessing and my patriarchal blessing, I really want to change and become something great. Or, just become the person that Heavenly Father wants me to become.

I hope all is going well with you guys. I enjoyed reading your emails and seeing what you guys are up to. I’m glad Lauren tried out for volleyball. For varsity I mean. I hope it was a good experience. I wish her luck with try outs and with school.

Mom, thank you for your prayers and for the prayers of the family. I really saw some prayers answered this week.

I Pray dad is doing well with his work and that he is striving for greatness. I also pray for Stephen that he can catch a break in this life and get back on the right road and stay on it. I know it’ll be a happier life. Mosiah 2:41 “if we keep the commandments we will be blessed and we will be happy.”
Answers1. I haven’t gotten mail or the packages. The Elders in the offices are saying that there are still problems with the mailing system here in Uruguay. 2. Weather has been crazy cold and rainy.

Questions. Are you guys praying and reading as a family still.
Is my picture up in the seminary building? (haha). How’s Frodo doing?

Ok, love you guys. I sent a letter to you guys two weeks ago. Hopefully it gets there this week. I’ll work on another today.

No comments:

Post a Comment