Elder Webster

Elder Webster

Tuesday, March 12, 2013


MARCH 12, 2013

Hola family. How’s everything going? I’m just doing great, this week for changes I stay with my kid and we will have 6 more weeks together for training At the end of it all I will have been in this area Tacuarembo for 6 months. Pretty crazy.

This week we are hopefully having a baptism with Anthony. He is 11 years old, but he still is not too sure if he wants to get baptized or not. Please pray for him this week. He needs a lot of help.

This week our recent convert, Sandra. Received a ward calling, which is pretty rare for recent converts. She was called to be ithe Young Women’s 2nd councilor. She’ll do great, she always studies before church to prepare for all of the classes. We are also working on helping her family get to church. The stake is willing to pay for a taxi every other week, so her family will be able to get to church, which is great to hear.

Sara still has her baptismal date for the 30th of March . She will be getting baptized with her son Facundo. Still trying to work on their 17-year-old daughter. Her daughter didn’t come to church this week because she slept in.

This week we went to the Patria Goucha, or the Cowboy fair. It was really awesome. They have a parade where more than 5,000 horses and cowboys rode in the streets. It would be compared to shutting down All of River Road for more than 2 hours just to let horses ride in the streets. It was blast really. I decided I want to be cowboy when I get home. haha.

I am happy to hear that we will moving closer to he high school. Too bad we didn’t move over there sooner I spent a lot of time driving to and from the school. I know a lot of young women who live over there. It would’ve been great for high school ha ha ha.  Now we will be in the Desert Hills Stake and not the Pineview Stake. I will definitely miss Pres. Bangeter and the whole Bangeter family. But it will be good for Lauren to be closer to her friends from school.  I`m happy for you guys that we found a house.

I wanted to ask a question if dad is getting paid by the state to run the St. George office. If he is, If he is making more than when he was working with the Road Runners. I just want to know if its a really good job, or no.

Answers. No Nothing came this week. I just have to be patient thats all.

It sounds like everything is going good out there. I continue to pray for you guys and hope that you guys are well. Please pray for these investigators, they need a lot of help.

Love Elder Webster


No comments:

Post a Comment