Elder Webster

Elder Webster

Monday, March 25, 2013


MARCH 25, 2013

Hey Family, how’s it all going. I’ve been doing well I feel a lot better now that I an not sick. It sure takes a lot of you being sick in the mission. There is no such thing as taking a sick day. The weather was pretty cold last week but now its back to being warm and sunny. It is crazy how fast the weather changes here.

This week we had a few problems with our investigators. With Lessons falling through, and having to drop a few investigators, we finished the week strong having some good lessons yesterday. One lesson we had in particular was with a family that has recently become less active. They haven’t been to church in a month now. We passed their house and I felt prompted to turn around and go visit them. We stopped by and asked how they were doing. I asked the Husband if he’d like to share his favorite scripture with us. He shared two scriptures with us. Telling us that these two scriptures had helped him times before, but he felt that this time was different, and that he didn’t know what to do. The husband told me they were just going through a spiritual rut, saying they just don’t feel the spirit anymore in their lives and that they just didn’t see the point in going to church anymore. He was the Young men’s president and the wife was the in the Stake Relief society. Both the husband and wife are in their late 20s.  I didn’t know what to tell them except that I loved them, and that they had gone to the temple had made been sealed together as a family. I thought this was something worth fighting for. After that we kneeled down to pray and the husband said a very powerful prayer, asking for help.  I felt very good leaving the house, I hope they will come back.

 But Sounds pretty busy down there with the whole moving experience. You need to take pictures of the house or if possible send a video.

How’s Stephen doing?  I haven’t heard much about him in a while.

Question for Mom and Dad. What have you guys done to help strengthen your marriage in tough times?

Let me know if Lauren is trying out for cheer, and if she does let me know how it goes.

One thing I think I want for my birthday or whenever is a Small Preach my Gospel in Spanish. See if you can find one.

I’ve sent two letters these past two weeks. I’ll try to write another one today.

Anything I can do for you guys?

Well thanks so much you guys. I love you all and I pray for you guys individually.






Elder Webster

No comments:

Post a Comment