Elder Webster

Elder Webster

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

December 15, 2011


Hey Mom! How are things? Things are really good out here. Every Day is a roller coaster filled with ups and downs. I really feel like I’m growing so much each and every day I’ve only received one letter since I’ve been here in the MTC. Which kind of makes me worried because once the letters do arrive here; it’ll take another few weeks for them to finally arrive in Uruguay. Oh well. I didn’t get the package either. 

We leave here next Tuesday really early in the morning. The flight is only about 45 min. gate-to-gate.  Then we´ll just spend the night at the mission home. I’m really excited to be finally leaving and to actually start real missionary work. We have a teacher here who just got back from his mission in Montevideo west. He’s told us so much about it and how it really is the best mission in the world. I asked if He knew the Wade kid and he said yes that he actually grew up with him in Paraguay when his dad was the mission president and again in the mission they knew each other. I guess the Wade kid was the assistant to the President.

Thanks so much for all of the support. I’ll still try to write every week. Next week will be the first step of a grand adventure. Love you mom and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment