Elder Webster

Elder Webster

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Last Week of November

Hey Family! I´m so happy  because of your emails and I finally received a letter today. I believe it is the direct mail that was sent on Nov. 10 or 12th. So yeah I´m way happy right now. I love you all. Thanks. 

Stephens Picture is way funny. thats the fullest I´ve ever seen his beard. haha. 
And I was still pretty impressed that dad can blow out 50 + candles. 

I´m enjoying my time here in the MTC. We just had a another transfer and I was very sad to see the oldest group of Americans leave. Also I was wayway sad to see the latinos leave. I was really close to a couple of them. I´ll try sending you pictures next week.

 I am still struggling with the language, I can understand what people are saying but its the talking that I´am really having a struggle with. But other than that everything is great. I´m learning so much about the gospel. I feel like that I´m starting to change to become more like how Heavenly Father would want me to be. I´m so glad that I made the decision to serve a mission, I´ve already received so many blessings, and I hope you guys also receive them. Thank you for having family prayer every night. Thank you for forwarding my letter to the rest of the family. That makes me really happy that people have already responded.

Thank you for sending package presents. How are you guys doing? I really wanna know.

Ok Thank you so much family! I love you guys mu chismo. Les Amo Mu Chismo

Elder Webster  

No comments:

Post a Comment