Elder Webster

Elder Webster

Monday, February 20, 2012

February 20, 2012


Hey family.

This week was all right. I’m just not having as much success as I would like. This week I had the chance to go to my first zone conference, and had a chance to talk with my companion from the MTC. He said he’s had 5 baptisms already. Zone conference was great though, it lasted 5 hours.  The conference was centered on the Book of Mormon and how it is the key of conversion. We had pizza for lunch and the president’s wife made heart shaped cookies for us, since it was Valentines Day.  It was a great experience. I love listening to president Heaton speak.  I hope you guys had a great valentines day. The joke is with missionaries that the next Valentines Day when you get home will be just as lonely as when you were on the mission.

I did not get your letter or package, hopefully tomorrow. We get packages and mail on Tuesdays. Everything comes from Montevideo, the office elders mail everything on Monday. So if you want the gmails to get to me, you need to send them by Sunday night. I greatly look forward for the package though.

Thank you so much for working on my music so fast. It’s greatly appreciated. 
I am in the Young Rio Negro zone.

Its pretty cool you ran into Mike Young. I think I remember him when Lauren had to go get stitches. I think he was the doctor that did that.

I also like in first Nephi, that Nephi prayed that he could see what his father saw. I have so much that I want to tell you guys this week that I’ve learned. Hopefully I can get it written down some how.

Well I love you guys so much. I’m glad you got my letter. I will try to write a letter today, but we are very behind. I’ll try though. Love you so much
Elder Webster

No comments:

Post a Comment