Elder Webster

Elder Webster

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

March 13, 3012


Hey Family Well today is my last Day in Young, I found out last night that I’m leaving and my comp is staying. I’m heading south to a city called Mercedes. My new companion will be a Latino from El Salvador.  I’m super excited for that change. I’m also a little scared because they said this missionary doesn’t speak any English, so it will be a great challenge working with him but it will be fun. I leave tonight at 3 in the morning, and take a 4-hour bus ride to Mercedes. Well I am now an official missionary, no longer a trainee but I’ll be a junior companion. Thank you for the quote and the scripture dad. I loved it.
All right Family I love you tons. I’m sending a package today, so hopefully it gets to you in one piece.
Love Elder Webster

PS. keep me posted on politics and what everyone is up to.

Hey Lauren What’s up! I heard that you got in a bike crash this week. I am  sorry to hear that you crashed. I hope you feel better. You have Nationals this week? I didn’t know you competed nationally, that’s pretty cool. I hope you heal up for that.
Sorry we haven’t been able to write to each other in a while. Where have you been little sister?  Well I Promise that I will do better with my writing. How’s everything going at school, church, cheer, boys, anything?
Well Lauren I’ve been doing all right, today I got a little homesick from reading your emails. I don’t really know why but I’ll get over it. So today is my last day with my trainer Elder Belk we’ve been together for 3 months now. Crazy right. Now I’m finally leaving him, it’s going to be weird without him. But it’ll be good, after this I’ll be a real missionary and not a missionary being trained.

Hey Mom. Thank you for helping me out with my cable. I’m forever in your debt.
I am super excited for changes. I am sad that I have to leave Elder Belk though.
Hopefully things will go great with my new Latino companion though. I wrote more information in dads email.  I’m super short on time, like always.
But I’m sending a package today, so I’m really excited about that. I hope you guys like it.
Love you Mom. Thank you for everything that you’ve done for me. Being out here just helps me realize how great my family was and still is, and the things you’ve done that I didn’t notice before. Love you Mom. Your son Elder Webster

No comments:

Post a Comment