Elder Webster

Elder Webster

Monday, March 5, 2012

March 5, 2012

Hey dad,
Uruguay’s awesome. I really love the members and the people. They pretty much take care of us here. They do our laundry every week and they feed us almost everyday of the week except Mondays and Thursdays. We either go to their house or they bring it to us and we just eat in our house. They usually make us pasta; lots and lots of pasta. Sometimes though on special occasions they make us mellinasas. Ask Kristen. They’re super good. It’s meat fried in eggs and flower. Usually its just pasta or rice.

It’s so awesome that you guys got to meet Glenn Beck. Wish I could’ve been there. I’m super jealous. It sounds like the event was awesome too. Its fun to see Glenn’s church side when he talks. I’m just used to seeing him talk on TV and just talking politics. It sounds like he’s really trying to help the church and follow the spirit.

Man, I really wish I would’ve finished The Brothers books before I left. I just say that because Chris Stewart sounds like the real deal to get the attention of Glenn.

Alright, well thank you for the updates dad. Let me know how Mitt Romney is doing. All the missionaries want to know how he’s doing and I’m the source.

Love ya dad,

Elder Webster


Hey mom,
I’m doing pretty good. This week was ok. It rained a lot earlier in the week. We haven’t really cooked anything since last p-day. I haven’t received that one letter from you that you sent with the package. Hopefully, it gets here soon. I’ve gotten letters from grandma Poulton and I really like the news paper articles she sends. My comp goes home in 7 weeks. He’s still focused. He just has moments of trunkyness. He’s also trying work harder so he can have a little more success before he leaves. Next week is changes. So I don’t have p-day on Monday. It’ll be on Tuesday instead. I’m kind of nervous because I’m finally going to get a new a comp. I’ve been with Elder Belk for 3 months now. It’ll be weird not being with him, but it will be good though because I won’t just be a kid. I’ll be a real missionary. Ha-ha.


Hey, don’t worry about the package I have time. But if you haven’t sent it yet could you add a couple things? Last week I lost my camera USB cord when we went out of town. I don’t know what happened. But I can’t find that kind the Samsung cable down here. It’s a super skinny plug in. But that would be amazing if you could send that. I’m super sorry I lost it. My comp feels bad because he had it last. Then we don’t know what happened to it.
Elder Webster

No comments:

Post a Comment