Elder Webster

Elder Webster

Monday, September 3, 2012

September 3, 2012


September 3, 2012

Hey Family how are we all doing? I’m doing great. Really, really great. We had an Amazing Baptism this past Sunday. Pablo was baptized. Ya! It was great experience. It really was a lot of work to help him get baptized, he had a lot of doubts. Now what we want to do is give him the Priesthood so he can baptize his daughter. We think that would be a great experience for him and his Daughter. This baptism was a miracle for us. A lot of fasting and praying. I’ll send a picture through mail and through email next week

I will pray for dad and his work that he will find more volunteers, maybe he can ask some of my friends like Angie and Haley, I will also pray you too mom. Please Travel safe. Remember who you are and make good choices. haha.

Answers 1. The mail break just ended here, so I’ll be hoping for the packages tomorrow. We’ll see.
2. Emails I haven’t gotten any of them. Maybe you can just add them with yours. I’m tired of not getting my mail. 7 weeks without anything. Frustrated missionary.
3. I’m learning to work with people and how important family home evening is. I’m learning a lot more than this, I’ll write a letter today. I sent a letter last week; hopefully it’ll get there soon
4. The only thing I can think of is a Brennan story. That would be nice.

I hope to get your letters soon. It’s been rough not getting mail. Missionaries live for the mail.
You guys are always in my prayers. I love you all.

Elder Webster

No comments:

Post a Comment