Elder Webster

Elder Webster

Monday, September 17, 2012

September 17, 2012


September 17, 2012

Hey Family. This week went very well, very fun. This weekend we had a great Stake Conference. We rented a bus and picked every member in our branch up to go to the Stake Center. Fun experience getting everyone together. When we got to the stake center they told us we had a surprise speaker. We were a part of a giant stake conference being televised throughout all of the stakes of Uruguay and Paraguay. 30 stakes. The speakers were President Monson,  President Anderson of the 12 and Sister Rivas of the Relief Society. It was a pretty crazy conference. All of the talks were really good. President Anderson and sister Rivas spoke in Spanish. Well…ok Spanish. President Monson had a translator. It was really cool seeing general authorities before conference. I’ll write more about their individual talks.

We had trouble this week with Lucia the Daughter of Pablo with her baptism. We had problems with her grandma. If you guys could please pray for her that she can get baptized. I’d appreciate that.

1. Your Packages Arrived. yeah. But it was the winter garments. It’s way too hot to be wearing those now. They will come in handy next winter. I just hope I can fit everything in suit case. also the cds for the Mormon tabernacle, thanks so much for that. Kristen’s package also arrived. It was really great what they did and said for me. I’m really grateful for them.
2. Wow! I’ll have to think about Christmas. It feels so far away. I’ll think of something that I want. I’ll let you know next week.
3. I received a letter from Kristin and grandma Poulton.
4. My companion is doing well. He is the District Leader right now, so he is a little stressed out. I’m helping him out in what I can.
5. The area is doing well. Now that we just baptized Pablo, we don’t have much to work with. We are starting over again.
6. You can always write more about football. But just a quick update is fine

I love you Family, I wish I could tell you more about my mission. I just struggle in writing, in the details, and everything else. I’m learning and coming closer to my Savior, and I’m trying to help others come to their Savior.

Love Elder Webster

No comments:

Post a Comment