Elder Webster

Elder Webster

Monday, September 10, 2012

September 10, 2012


September 10, 2012

Hey Family, how is it all going? This past Sunday was really great. Pablo who was baptized last Sunday received the Holy Ghost. I felt the spirit very strong in this moment and I was so happy to be seeing someone make such a change in his life. I couldn’t believe that we reached this moment with him. I still can’t believe it; it feels more like a dream. We are all really excited in a next week he will receive the Aaronic Priesthood and will have the opportunity to baptize his daughter (Lucia, who we are now teaching). I’m happy to be teaching her. Now that Spanish is a little bit easier, teaching is a lot more fun. A lot easier to express ones self.

Answers 1. The mail blockage finally was lifted, the offices called me the other day saying my packages have arrived and I should get it tomorrow. I’m pretty excited and so is my companion. haha. 2. They also said we had a lot of letters that had been held up and that I’ll also receive them tomorrow. 3. I’m doing amazing. I’m happy and I’m healthy. I’ll admit I’m getting a little skinny with all of the biking. My leg muscles are great but the top is a little thin. I think I need to start working out a little more. Spiritually I’m good. I love reading the book of Mormon in Spanish. I don’t know why, but I just find things that I haven’t found in English before. I love reading about Ammon and his brothers. What great missionaries they were. I read about these great examples and often try to follow them. 4. The thing that I would like for the future is the music from the Mormon Tabernacle Choir.

Family I love you, I think of you often. I’m glad that dad is doing well with work and is having great time meeting these people. I hope he gets the opportunity meeting Romney. I think dads a capo for working with all of these things. Mom, I’m glad you traveled well, and that you found your way around. Traveling can be stressful.

Thanks for everything. Love you all.
Elder Webster

Mom, if you could send that Talk to me of Elder Holland...that would be great. 

No comments:

Post a Comment