Elder Webster

Elder Webster

Monday, October 15, 2012

October 15, 2012



October 15, 2012

Hi Family how is everybody? Well, I got a new companion this last week; Elder Manning from Las Vegas. He’s pretty cool. He Played football in high school and we get along pretty well. He’s very positive, and he is very excited to be working with me. It’s nice being with an American because we are always on the same page. There’s not as much confusion.

You’re right. I hit my year mark this Wednesday. It’s pretty crazy it’s gone by so fast. I’m not sure how I feel. At the same time I feel like I’ve grown a lot, but I feel I still need to be so much better. I’m defiantly going to set some goals of who I want to be at the end of this year. Get a lot better with my Spanish, and my teaching, learning to follow the spirit better and just becoming a better person.

I’m really glad we went on that vacation to California. I just have a lot of great memories of that trip…Going to the temple and Magic Mountain. I’m so glad we spent time as a family to do that.

This last week was very tough for us. We had two investigators that dropped us. Also, Pablo, the man we baptized a couple weeks ago, is having problems and doesn’t want to go to church or even talk to us. He has a girl friend now and isn’t making good choices. It just makes me sad after all we went through with him. We are also dealing with a lot of inactive young couples with problems in their marriages here in the branch. It’s pretty tough trying to give council about marriage. Sometimes I just get a little overwhelmed with dealing with all of things of the world. I also don’t know if I ever want to get married after seeing all of these problems. ¨I don’t like confrontation¨ Rex from Toy Story. I just do the best I can, and try to let the spirit do all of the talking. It usually always turns out better that way.

This week we are praying and fasting to find people who are ready to accept the gospel. Please pray for us that we can find them. Also pray for me that I can have more courage.

Anything I can do for you guys? I want to try to send a package to you…Like I did the last time. I might have to use my money from my debit card, hope that’s ok. But I hope the work is going well.

Well, I love you guys. I pray for you guys everyday. I wish you the best. quidensen 

No comments:

Post a Comment