Elder Webster

Elder Webster

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

November 20, 2012


November 20, 2012 


Hey Family, Well It’s Tuesday and tomorrow are Transfers. I read the calendar wrong the last week thinking changes were the next week. But nope they are this week. Now I’m being transferred out of my Area. I leave tomorrow at 7:00 in the morning. I’m a little sad to be leaving, this has been my favorite area so far and I’m going to miss a lot of the members. I’m also a little disappointed because the baptism of John is this weekend on the 24th. I’m a little bummed about that. I am, however, excited to be changing things around. Change is good. My new companion is a Latino. It’ll be fun talking in all Spanish again. I’m sure it will help out a lot.

I heard that Dixie won the State Championship. That’s pretty cool I guess. Too bad Desert Hills couldn’t get back to the championship game but that’s sports.

I hope that Dad can get a break with landing a job with Chirs Stewart’s team. I think that would be amazing. I’ll be praying for him in this regard.

I’m very happy to be here in Uruguay. Missionary work is hard, but it brings so much happiness. This past year has been the most rewarding year of my life. I can’t wait for what’s in store for me in these last couple months. I always like to re-read my favorite scripture. The one that I have one my plaque. Alma 26:12. I know that I am weak, but with the strength of the Lord I can do all things. Then in verse 13 it talks about many mighty miracles have we wrought in this land. I hope to look back on my mission and to see all of the many mighty miracles I that I have seen.

That’s very interesting about the hastening of times. I really wonder how close the saviors’ coming is.

Answers: I was packing today and I realized I have way too many clothes and other stuff that I don’t really need.
1. Yes. I can get cocoa here. Stamps I’m good for right now. I think I’m good on everything. If I need anything I’ll let you guys know. Thanks for everything

Please send some photos of Thanksgiving. I would like to see some family action

Thanks family. I really appreciate everything that you guys do for me. Just keep praying as a family and do those things that we should be doing as a family.

Love Elder Webster

No comments:

Post a Comment