Elder Webster

Elder Webster

Monday, January 14, 2013


Hey Family, This week was pretty eventful. One of the hardest working weeks of my mission. First of all, Brennan’s Birthday package came. I loved it. I go to bed every night wearing my Notre Dame shirt to help me remember to pray like a champion. In the night and in the morning. And I have my sign above the door to touch every time I leave the house. To help me remember to ask for inspiration while working. To pray like a champion today and to Preach like a champion today. I love it.
 
This week I had my first baptismal Interview. I interviewed three little kids that the Sisters in our zone were teaching.  The First was named Roman. He did great with the interview, it’s really amazing how much little kids can learn and understand. After all of the questions I asked him who was going to baptize him. He thought for a second. Then pointed at me and said "You Are." The next day I baptized him and his sister Evalin. It truly was a great spiritual experience. One that I hopefully will never will forget. I’ll send the picture in the mail with our Invitation.
 
We found a lot of new people to teach. All of them are part member families. We also found a little boy named Antony, he is 10 years old. He accepted to be baptized Feb. 2. His mom we are working on, but we think if he gets baptized she will follow. He went to church this week and really liked it. He knows a lot of the other boys in primary from school. It’s nice to have friends who support.
 
We helped a less active mom of a youth go to church yesterday. We did service for her all Saturday morning so she wouldn’t have anything to do Sunday morning. She Works from 4 pm until 8 am the following morning. She hasn’t been to church in years. The young man said how grateful he was that we helped his mom go to church. He’s getting ready to serve a mission and he wants his mom to be active all of the time that he is gone. I felt really good helping her come to church. Now we are helping her quit smoking. We gave her a 1 week church program that has helped many people quit. Her Name is Zully, if you guys could pray for her this week I’d be very grateful.
 
I did not get the other Christmas package or the debit card. I’m really hoping for it tomorrow.
 
This week really was one of the most fun weeks of my mission. I’m hoping for the same results this week.
 
I love you guys,
Chase

No comments:

Post a Comment