Elder Webster

Elder Webster

Monday, April 15, 2013


April 14, 2013

Hey Family,

So this was a pretty exciting week for us. We had the baptism of Sara!!! I still can’t believe she got baptized. It was an awesome baptism, a lot of the members came and the kids of Sara came. They are still not showing much Interest but they came to support their mom because they know how much the Church has helped her. I love going to baptisms. I always feel the spirit, and I love seeing people making the decision to follow Christ and be baptized. Sara said that after she was baptized she said she felt different somehow, it was a good different. She thanked the members of the ward for helping her and us the missionaries. 3 months ago she was a woman who was ready to give up on life. Now she’s happy and working hard to provide for her kids and to keep the commandments of God. She’s a great Person.

This Sunday Sandra Brought 5 of her kids to Church in a Taxi. It was so awesome to see them.  We have begun trying to teach them. Teaching the older kids is a little easier but her younger kids are a struggle. 2 of her kids are partially mentally handicapped. I asked Kristen for some teaching advice, because I’m really at a loss.

I’m glad it was a better week for Lauren. I was praying for her all this week. Tell her that she needs to go to Sunday school class and Young Womens. I deeply regret being so shy when I was younger and not wanting to go to activities. I wish I had known better. I missed out on a lot of blessings and a lot of opportunities to help people. Tell her she is needed and that she needs to go to help God. And if she does that, God will help her. Pray for courage Lauren. I’ll do the same.

You’ll have to take pictures or a video this week of the house, the rooms, and of Lauren without Braces. I’m excited to see that picture.

Answers:
1. You probably should send another debit card. I don’t know how long it has been since you sent the last one.
2. I’m not sure what I want for my birthday. I’ll make a list for next week. I’m really excited about the small preach my gospel.
3. I’m doing well. I’m really happy that we had this baptism and that we can now work with the family of Sandra.
4. Transfers are next week. I’ll talk to you guys next Tuesday.

Questions: What is the new Address to our house? Are we in ward with the Hatch family and Simister family, or is it a different ward? Take a picture of my room ok.


Love you family, Thanks so much for everything

Love Elder Webster

No comments:

Post a Comment