Elder Webster

Elder Webster

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

April 24th

Hey mom, how’s it going? It’s starting to get cold here. Right out of the blue. I hope I can survive cold weather after being a sand lizard for the past year. Fa no sè. Well, I was very, very happy to hear about Chris Stewart and his big win. I wish I could be there to see it happen.

I felt pretty good about dad’s statement about moving to Saint George. I feel very good about that. I’ll write more about that in my letter today.

Elder Laycock and I have already met. My companion had to go down to Montevideo and we recognized each other…which was crazy after all these years. We talked a little, and then we went our separate ways. I guess he’s a big deal here in the mission. Fun to hear about Darian, I’m hoping to hear from him soon. He’s really the only one I’ve kept good contact with. I didn’t know about Tommy’s call, that’s great. Now I just need to know about Kyle Davies. Please send me the BOM. That’d be awesome. I might think that sending it in a padded envelope would be better. I think the package you sent got stuck in customs...so hopefully one day it’ll get here. I hope my package gets there some time before I get home. Geez. For my birthday if you could send a golf collar shirt. I just need something a little nicer to wear in case we go some where for a p-day. Just to look a little more missionary in my photos.

It sounds like you guys are having a lot of fun. I hope things stay great. What happened with me this week was changes. Me and my comp are staying together for another 6 weeks. This will be my comps last 6 weeks in his mission. That’ll be fun. We are hoping we can have more success this change.

Ok family. Mom, I love you so much. Thanks for everything. I sent off a letter last week and I’ll write another one tonight.

P.S. I did actually get your gmails from last week for the first time from you and dad and grandma and grandpa Rasmussen. What ever you did, do it again. No regular letters though. Hey dad, good to hear about Cherry Creek, but I`m really stoaked about the Chris Stewart Win, that’s so awesome. It’s hard not to say I wish I could be there to see this all happening. I hope Chris can keep rolling. I tell a lot a people about the political process here with Mitt Romney. All the missionaries come to me to know the stuff. Pretty funny. I’m also letting a lot of people know about Chris, and about the books he’s written.  A lot of people seem really interested in the brothers series.

Wow, I didn’t know about Tommy’s calling. That’s pretty cool. I love how a lot of us are going Spanish. Now Kyle Davies is one of the last one. Hopefully, Dom can get things figured how. I know he was having a few troubles before I left.

Hey dad, Love you, Keep the Family Rolling



No comments:

Post a Comment