Elder Webster

Elder Webster

Monday, April 9, 2012

April 9, 2012


April 9, 2012

Hey Family Feliz Pascua, Happy Easter. My Easter came and went too fast to really even notice. Like Dad said in his Email the days seem to just be flying by. I celebrated Easter by buying a giant egg from the local grocery store and shared it with my comp Easter evening. Good times.

Sacrament meeting was good. I really enjoyed the testimony of an old widow. She said she feels so happy to have a testimony of the Savior and that he lives. How he is a real…and how he loves each of us. I really felt the spirit when she said that He is real. I’ve never heard someone say it like that, with that much power. I enjoyed her talk. I also think she read Elder McConkie’s last talk about the Savior. I read his talk for Easter  and I really want to come to know the savior like he knows him. One thing that stood out from reading it this time was that he said the Atonement is the most important thing we have in our lives, and yet it is the least understood point of doctrine that we have. It deserves our time and meditation to study it out and to pray and ponder over it.

I’m sorry to hear about your surgery and the aftermath of it. Teeth are no fun. If you could, please send me my retainer in this next package. I need to take better care of my teeth. Also, don’t send me another package until mine gets there.

I’m sorry to hear about Lauren’s Try outs. Sometimes it’s better to fall down, so we’ll have more desire to work harder and reach higher. Someone said that I can’t remember who. Since Lauren only has the bathroom to herself she could do what my friend Berkly Bundy would do. She would write inspirational quotes or goals she has on the mirror to help her remind herself what she’s working for every day. It’s great to have dreams and or goals. Something to work for. I don’t have a life long dream right now. I need to find something worth striving for. Tell Lauren that. I know things will work out for her.

I hope the family is doing well. I think about you guys often and how I can help you guys. If you’re thinking about anything gospel related let me know and maybe I can help. I’ll do the same for you guys.

Recently, I’ve been studying about the apostles and others about how they came to develop to become great men. I want to become something like them. I heard someone in conference talk about it but it was a little too hard to follow in Spanish. If you have input let me know.

My package should be getting there soon that I sent it’s been almost 4 weeks. I have a tracker from the post office but it only kept track of it to Montevideo, some international service that was.  I’m also hoping to receive your package tomorrow; I really need it, or something like it to help me pick me up. This week was a little tough for me. I’ll explain...Tuesday night I woke up in the middle of the night with a rash on many parts of my body; mostly areas of friction like under the arms (armpit) and under the legs and other areas that I had been scratching through out the night. My face was really puffy and the itching was unbearable and painful. I got up to take a shower and just sat in my desk for the rest of the night trying not to scratch myself. I finally got about 30 min. of sleep and when I woke up  my rash was gone along with my puffy face. I thought it was just one time thing but last night it reoccurred in the same areas with the puffy face. It went away at about the same time around 8. I’m going to call the mission nurse tonight but I’m wondering if this is how Stephen’s rash problems started. I don’t know I`m just a little shaken up about it. It hasn’t stopped me from working, but I`m just a afraid
one of these times it won`t go away. So, if you could send me a email next week telling some things about Stephens rash I’d be very grateful.

Working on a letter. I`ve spend two weeks writing but I haven`t been able to write much. Not sure what my problem is. Sorry about that.
Love you Family. Take Care
Pray together and read together please

April 9, 2012

Hey Dad, hope all is going well with the family. I just realized that you said you went to priesthood alone for the first time in awhile. I`m sure that must of been different. We’ve been together at a lot of priesthood conferences were they just gave great talks. I have a lot of memories with priesthood session.

The weather has been good here. I’m not sure if I’m ready for the cold though. I fear my blood runs so thin now thanks to almost a year of heat. I won’t be able to bear it.

Hope everything is going good with Chris Stewart. How is Mitt Romney Doing?
Also, how did you stay in kicking shape during your mission dad? My dream is to get to BYU someday and wear number 15. I know soccer is helping a lot especially with pointing my toe. I really was bad at that, but if you have any tips. diga me.

Alright Dad, take it easy in sunny Saint George. Te Amo.
Elder Webster

No comments:

Post a Comment