Elder Webster

Elder Webster

Monday, July 22, 2013


JULY 22nd

Hey Family, how’s it going? It’s been a pretty rough week here in Artigas. With the cold weather and with the investigators failing to go to church, but we are trying to remain positive. We have some really amazing investigators, but they just have been having problems getting to church. Gabriela had to work this Sunday, but she is thinking about quitting her job or just looking for new work. She is really progressing a lot. It’s just her work that is stopping her. Please pray for her that she can overcome these trials so that she can reach her goal of baptism. We brought a member over to Gabriela’s house this week and they’ve become pretty good friends already. That always helps when you have a friend.

This week we had a talent show in our ward. Me and elder Evans received permission to sing and dance. We sang, I want it that way by The Back Street Boys. It was pretty funny. Everyone had a pretty good laugh. There wasn’t much participation from the members in this talent show, but we are hopefully they’re going to see more participation the next talent show.

I’m doing pretty well. I’m just very stressed running 2 areas at the same time. Ever since I got here they have been telling us that they were going to send new elders to the Small Rama. That was 3 months ago and they still haven’t sent them.

I’m trying to stay positive about the work, but I’m still waiting for those blessings to be fulfilled that were promised in my missionary blessing. I don’t know if I just need to be more patient, or maybe Heavenly Father has already blessed me, but I just didn’t notice. Any thoughts?

My return date is the 10th of October.


Love you guys,

Elder CHASE Webster

No comments:

Post a Comment