Elder Webster

Elder Webster

Monday, January 9, 2012

January 9, 2012

Hey Family,

 Things are going great here in Uruguay. It’s getting pretty hot here though. I can’t wait till winter. But on the plus side, Elder Belk took me to this cowboy shop and bought me a cool hat to wear in the heat. It’s awesome!

Everyday gets a little harder it feels like. Which is good because I feel like I am growing and stretching just a little more each day. We’re having great success with one of our investigators, Pilar, He has such great faith and accepts everything. It’s really quite amazing. He is scheduled to be baptized on the 21st. Laurens birthday. It’s going to be a great day. I can’t wait.

We cook a lot. I’m usually the rice and noodles person right now. But my responsibilities grow each day, like the other day I made brownies all by myself. Right now watermelons are really cheap, and fruit is reimbursable. so we’ve bought a lot of watermelons. Right now I’m up to eating just a quarter of one, but I’ll work up to eating a whole half soon.

I’m learning a lot in my personal studies. Just things that blow my mind each day.  Before I left on my mission I thought I knew a lot but compared to now, its not even comparable

I’m sad to hear that coach Nelson is resigning. I really liked him as a coach. He really cared about the kids rather than the scoreboard.  But I hope they can figure things out for the best. Maybe coach Roberts will get a shot at it.

I haven’t received Kristen’s package hopefully tomorrow. I sent a letter last week; I hope it gets there soon. I’ll write another one today with more details. I love you guys so much. Thank you for your prayers. Keep reading and praying as a family, then I know I have nothing to worry about.

Love Elder Webster

No comments:

Post a Comment